Friday, June 13, 2008

Starlight Orchestra

the CAST (singers and dancers of the show)
josh, me, gregg, lindsay


me and my good friend gregg (also my 'partner' in the show) rockin' to some 80's tunes while getting ready for our show!


probably the funniest thing that has EVER happened to me.

The Story:
Cami: "Hey guys, where is my wig? It was just here!"
Everyone: [looks around the room everywhere we can think of]
Cami: "Seriously guys, where is my wig, did you take it?"
Lindsay: "uhhh Cami? Look down."
Everyone: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"



can you believe that it landed perfectly like this?! hahaha SO FUNNY!!

2 comments:

beck said...

nice! black and curly . . . just the way i like it! :) haha (from your comment to me!!)

you look super cute in the pics!

Cathy said...

So funny!! You should trim that:)