Thursday, July 10, 2008

surprise visit!!

i had a three way conversation with my mom, becky and amy (sisters) the other day and they told me that they are coming to visit me in two weeks!! SURPRISE!! ah!!! i'm so happy. i'm leaping and yelling every where i go because i'm so excited!! i can't even sleep. i'm serious.
oh we're going to have so much fun!!! they get to come see me perform here in virginia and just hang with me!! we're all going to cram into my little apartment and have girly time and laugh and squeal and be loud. basically be typical glauser girls. :)

oh i'm so excited i can't stand it!!! :)

me and mom.


me and beck.


scott and amy. (haha. i don't have a picture with amy on my computer... how sad is that?! we'll totally have to change that when you come to visit :) )



***girls night pictures coming soon*** :)

2 comments:

beck said...

yea! I'm so excited!!!!

and it was a four-way convo! haha! see ya in 2!

carly said...

yay! i love the glauser girls. i actually saw your mom and becky at my show the other day. that will be so fun for you guys.
i miss you! and i totally remember malibuka