Sunday, August 17, 2008

unemployed.

so my contracted ended. probably like a week ago, but i am still in virginia. i'll be here until thursday and then i'm moving back to pittsburgh and starting another semester of school! ahh!
anyway, so i had to say goodbye to some people who have made this summer so AMAZING. seriously such a fun summer...

"it's the friends we meet along life's road who help us appreciate the journey..."

kinsey and kenny. my wonderful roomies (well the ones that were there most of the time)
so many inside jokes with these two i can't even count.


the only other girl in my cast of 20 guys. lindsay.
i grew so close to this sweet, talented, crazy lady.


my talented partner and one of my best friends here. greg.
he has kept me laughing all summer.

2 comments:

beck said...

i love greg . . .

carly said...

cami i miss you! you look like you are having so much fun everywhere. i can't believe you are so far away. good luck with school and boys (that one is super cute, what are you going to do about leaving and him?)
see ya!

p.s. kyle is serving his mission in virginia, he is in chester right now. did you see him by chance? haha