Thursday, June 4, 2009

expectations


okay so i've been wanting to start my blog up again (as you can see i posted over a month ago), and i obviously haven't. the real reason i haven't actually 'started' again is because all of the blogs i've been reading lately (or ever read) are so 'artsy' and amazing and i feel like as soon as i start my blog i have to "out-create" everyone--or at least try to be just as creative as them. but the fact of the matter is, is that i'm not. haha. i mean i sure wish i was, but i'm not. well, let me correct myself again and say that at least not right now i'm not. 
(oh but you'll see)

i have been greatly intimidated by these 'expectations' of myself and my blog, but i figure if i don't start now, just writing my thoughts and things, i'll probably never start.

so here it is. my blog. me. starting now.

...in whatever way it wants to come out. (for real this time)

1 comment:

beck said...

i totally feel you on the whole "having" to be creative thing. i got to the point on my blog that i would just post what i wanted to post and have it be for me. and in the future, if i feel like branching out a bit more - then i will :) ooo just saying that feels good!

love you!