Sunday, February 21, 2010

life lessons i've learned this week: accepting

anger, stress, and depression are results of not accepting the present moment.

by accepting things for what they are, rather than what we want them to be, we can live at peace.

accepting = peace and love.

not accepting = fear and anger.

we must choose to accept things as they truly are to live a full life—live every moment.

i choose peace.

i choose love.

i choose acceptance.

…i’ve always known this to be true, but for some reason there is this little bug that likes to crawl into my body/soul/mind and stage as “me.” making decisions for “me” and living “my” life. well, today i realized that i am not this “bug”… i am me. i am cami. i am powerful and strong. i am joy and love. so, i’m thanking the “bug” for coming into my life and showing me this powerful message: to accept all things as they are. now that “bug” can leave and go find someone else to “pretend” to be, because i have re-discovered me today and i’m going to live my life.

No comments: