Friday, November 2, 2007

The Evolution of Halloween Costumes..

So I woke up Halloween morning, at 7:45am for my 8am ballet class and thought, "K, I am so tired I don't feel like getting dressed up because I don't really have a costume anyway, because I've had no time (because of crew) to think of good Halloween costume." But then I thought again, "Wait a sec.. I'm a Glauser and I'm Cami, so I have to dress up! It would pratically be a sin if I didn't dress up." So I rummaged through what little clothing I have, and whipped out a Halloween costume. However throughout the day, it slowly evolved.....


(Above) See right here, in ballet, I seem like a fun, sporty, 80's-tastic girl.


But some how during the day, it changed. My friend was a nice, little baby, but as we got a talkin' we thought it would be more fun if he was an abused child, and I was the trailor trash/ex "go-go" girl MOTHER!


And here we are, in all our glory--pregnant belly, fake cig's, and bruises.

What is more fun than Halloween? haha I love it.

No comments: