Sunday, October 28, 2007

A New Look. A New Me.





Instead of doing homework all Sunday (like I usually do), I decided that it was more important to take some time for myself and just BREATHE today! So I did actually breathe and kind of released some things inside, which was really good for me. Let go of some stuff. And also "real-eyes-ed" (love ya Brad) some things, which was really cool too.
So as I'm cuddled up in my roommates arms, she suggested that we should dye our hair today. Well, I've been wanted to dye my hair for a while now and I just thought, 'I don't think that there is a more perfect day to dye my hair, than today!' Ya know... getting rid of some things in the past that I've been holding onto and looking more toward who I am right now... I just thought it was a great idea. So we pushed all of our "to-do's" aside and got some hair dye and just dyed our hair! haha I love it! AND I love my hair, so that's a double plus! :)

3 comments:

amy said...

you look so gorgeous cam! you are so insightful too. sometimes we do just need to shake it off and start anew. i am dying my hair! my sister's roommates go to a crazy hair school up here and they want me to go crazy so i am going to. ha!

beck said...

So you and your roommate were cuddled in each other's arm's huh? interesting . . . :) Kidding! Totally love the post! And love the hair!

Cathy said...

Fun hair dying day!! Definitely take some time off sometimes!! Don't burn out you crazy college girl!!