Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's the Simple Things

Everyone goes through phases of what they enjoy and, well, these are some things that I enjoy in my life right now:

Opera & Eckhart Tolle's discussions (podcasts) on his new book: A New Earth.
Such a great book. Absolutely amazing.
It's brings great inspiration, awakening, and awareness.


Pretzels dipped in Peanut Butter.
You should try it.


+


= Yummy Snack

Taco Salad Tuesday in the Cafeteria
(except for this picture looks a lot better then what I actual eat)


My Chillax Playlist that consists of these beautiful albums and more...









2 comments:

Rachel U said...

i love the oc mix 1!! so good. i love your blog! and your life! you are so fun!

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

Hey Cami! I also love "A New Earth." It really seems to hit the nail on the head when it comes to living life to the fullest and figuring yourself out. It looks like you're doing great! I'm so glad to see that! Love ya!