Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wow I Haven't Posted in a While...

CREW

Crew came and gone...
I was on crew for Romeo and Juliet.. set in the Gold Rush.... yeah random, but there's Point Park for you!

This is me and my friend Grace. She's adorable. We were on headset together. I did the sound, she did the lighting :)


This was right after strike (taking down the entire set), we were all sooooooo exhausted!! But now we're done with crew forever so yay!



CARNIVAL

This was this carnival on the Carnegie Mellon Campus, not very far from us at all. So all of us girls dressed up and went!
Me, Katie, Fredi, Courtney, Katie Martin, and Kate.


There was also a free Roots concert! Go Roots!! haha I don't really know who they are, but it was fun anyway!



IT'S LIKE A PARTY FOR THE PLANET!

We took a day off of our crazy lives and went to the ZOO!
Fredi, Nick, Kate, Loren, and Me.
I love the Zoo.


Tiger!


I'm a flamingo.. if you can't tell..


Elephants rock.


The Bunch..


A Bear!


Penguins...


My boyfriend was there too.


Polar Bears... (I'm naming all of these, as if you couldn't guess.. haha)


The signs said "Don't Climb On the Rocks."
I'm a rebel... :)


SPRING ONE-ACTS

Well, I was able to try out for the spring one act festival and I got cast! WOOO!!]
Our show was "HERE WE ARE" by Dorothy Parker. And it was kind of a "concept" play.... about a newly wed couple on their way to their honeymoon, but three different generations did the same piece three different times... to show that love really does never change. It sounds really repetitive, but actually all three of them were very different and it turned out to be a really great show and so fun to work on!

I was the 20s couple and my wig was obviously the best


Well, these are all three of us girls... I guess all our hair was pretty crazy...
20s, 80s, 50s


My hubby and me.... and the awkward prom pose as well...

1 comment:

beck said...

your husband's head looks tiny . . . haha and cute outfit and wig! your cute.