Monday, May 26, 2008

bye bye pittsburgh :(

this was at the COPA (conservatory of the performing arts) AWARDS. you basically look pretty, take pictures, and some people get awards. much like the tony's, but 'point park' style.


this was also a good time for me to take pictures with all my talented senior friends. i've gotten so close with ALL of them. i'm going to miss them all!
caroline kaiser, me and justin peebles. remember these names because seriously you are going to see these peoples names in lights one day.


this is Richard Rauh. he gives A LOT of money to tons of theatres in pittsburgh, especially ours. he is also the most hilarious person i've ever met. i mean just look at him.. haha i love this man. his glasses say it all...


he's also in the last part of Inspector Gadget where the inspector does something the blows his toupe off. so you'll definitely have to check that out.


katie and i packin' up our room.
didn't we JUST move in?... crazy...


this was my last night in pittsburgh :(

these are some of my fun senior friends, rich and kevin. they're best friends AND they're STRAIGHT!! (very rare in my school). they kind of remind me of my brothers (getting teased, joking around, beating up on each other) so they've definitely made this year memorable :) thanks guys.




bye bye pittsburgh. bye bye freshman year. bye bye seniors. thanks for the fun.

hello SUMMER!

2 comments:

beck said...

hooray for tons of posts . . . thats what i just did! haha and you really got me thinkin about coming to virginian - although it might have to be just a weekend thing . . . we'll see.

Scott G-ness said...

Vaginia here we come woo woo. hooray for vaginia.