Friday, November 13, 2009

halloween/goodbye williamsburg

my dear friend shannon and i dressed up as matching m&m's for halloween :)
it was fun having a partner for halloween.


this is my FACE twin. everyone kept getting us mixed up this summer.
she was so fun! it was fun to meet... ME. haha.



the halloween show i was in this fall, called FrankenROCK closed.
it was REALLY fun. i was a crazy vampire. i'm gonna miss it.



we made some cute sweatshirts for the show.



these are my cute girlfriends! shannon and lauren! love them!
i'm already missing them :(



SMITHERS! this was my roommate all summer and fall. he's so fun. he's like my brother. love him. his name is really chris smith, but everyone calls him smithers. he's a cool cat.


"hey ammon, can i get a picture with you?"
.... and this was the result. haha. ammon is such a sweet man. he is really funny too. he was in the marines and loves helping others. he's lauren's boyfriend and my brother away from home. haha. love him.


bye bye williamsburg!!!
here i come san antonio....

1 comment:

beck said...

fun pics! face twin - whoa! totally and totally funny! love the awkward pic of you and ammon.