Wednesday, November 18, 2009

mini-trip to utah

thanks to my wonderful mom, i was able to come home for a few days. :)
the last time i saw my family was in march, when i met them in disneyland.... so yeah, it's been a while. and this trip was much needed.
it was so nice to finally come home and touch base with everyone and everything.
not to mention, i finally got to see the new house that we moved in! ... i must admit, i was reluctant, but when i was there a few days i started to get the hang of it and really fall in love with it. :)



love my brothers.



my mom's wonderful, deep, bathtub! i could live in here.
i turned on the jets, lit some candles and soaked in the wonderfulness that this bathtub is. :)



this is my mom's cute yorkie! her names sophie and i love her.



landon and kailyn are the cutest. i loved playing with them :) i missed my neice and nephew.

























the morning i left, my mom and i walked out to the car and saw this!
my cute sister sara left notes all over the car for me! this is was so cute of her and it made me feel so special!
thanks sara!
















the pink one is my favorite. haha.



miss you family. :(
hopefully i will see you again, real soon!

1 comment:

beck said...

sara cracks me up! and loved having you here for a few days! love you and good luck in TEXASS!


yes i meant to add the extra s! :)