Friday, September 7, 2007

Arriving to the City...


This is what it looked like the first day my mom and I arrived to Pittsburgh. As you can see, it's a very "mist"ical place... so gorgeous though!


This is an old railroad track right in the middle of everthing!


Okay, so driving from the airport to the city is exciting. Especially going through the "tunnel." The reason why it's so exciting is because of what you see on the other end of the tunnel... THE CITY!



This is on the other end of the tunnel and the first thing you that you see. Crossing over one of the many HUGE bridges, where two beautiful rivers meet, and the gorgeous sight of the city ahead... BREATH TAKING!
This was by far one of my favorite parts :)

3 comments:

beck said...

So fun to see all of this! Keep up the great posts! Love it!

Anonymous said...

DUDETTE...I love the BLOG. That is so cool to see where you live.. I love you sweetie.
SO MUCH.

Glenn Rowley said...

Cam Pittsburgh is so gorgeous! I'm super jealous. Hope you are doing well. Love ya!