Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pocahontas


So I auditioned for this entertainment company a couple months ago that called RWS and associates. They do random little entertainment gigs like show's at malls, and big special events, and even theme parks.

Anyway so they called me up at asked me if I could do a little gig for a few hours one night. So they told me I had to walk around like Pocahontas and be cheesy and happy at a children's ball!
All I had to say was, "Okay, so be like myself for a night and get paid for it?"

As you can see of course I took the job and I abosutely loved it!


The theme of the children's ball was "Treasure Hunt." So here I am with 'Explorer' (above) and 'Pirate Paul' (below)
Only a couple of characters that strolled around with me for the night :)


I thought the only reason they picked me for Pocahontas was because of my hair, but I actually had to wear a wig (as you can see).
Strangely enough, people thought my wig was my real hair??? haha. It's a little outrageous.

2 comments:

beck said...

You're so cute! how fun for you to do! i love that you get to do fun things that totally fit your personality! :) love ya!

amy said...

haha. i love the peter pan stance cam.