Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What will 2008 bring for me?


Faith.
When going into this "theatre business" I realize that I definitely need A LOT of faith.
Not knowing IF you'll get a job, IF you get the part, IF you get money, can all be very risky and very likely. For any means of survival, faith is required in this field.
This year I am going to focus more on how to strengthen my faith and realize that...
everything will be alright.
everything does happen for a reason.
everything that happens is for the good.

“Faith is an invisible and invincible magnet, and attracts to itself whatever it fervently desires and calmly and persistently expects.”
-Ralph Waldo Trine

“Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
-Martin Luther King Jr.

“Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.”


Self-Empowerment.
"BE WHO YOU ARE and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

Finding that true woman inside of me and letting that shine.
Being with myself.
Loving myself.
Discovering the peaceful energy inside myself that I can give to others.
Knowing who I am on a higher level.

I mean I'm the only one that has to be with myself all the time? Why not have good/peaceful company?

"To Thine Ownself Be True!"
-Shakespeare

1 comment:

beck said...

pretty good Cam! I love you!