Sunday, January 13, 2008

Updates: Nov 2007 - Jan 2008

Sorry everyone who reads my blog! I discovered that I really do suck at blogging, but I'll try to keep it updated more. This is what's been going on in my life these past few months.

(Start at the bottom and work your way back to the top)



I love Point Park, and so does my family. We're a Point Park Family! haha no one in St. George even knows what or where Point Park is, but I love that we have this on our car anyway :)



I saw my AMAZING teachers from high school, Mr. Saxton (Drama Teacher and Director) and Mrs. Snow (Choir and Madrigals Teacher) while I was home. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have survived high school. And I probably wouldn't be here today. Thanks you two :)


I said good-bye to my dear friend Glenn for 3 1/2 years :( But hopefully he'll come visit me in Pittsburgh before he leaves on his mission! :)


Salsa Dancing: Scott and I totally went all out for the occasion... of course. Leather pants and all... haha I love him.

I love my family so much! It was so nice to just hang out at home with my family all of Christmas break.


Brothers.. gotta love 'em.


Becky (sister) and I are pretty much awesome. Loved spending time with her... as always.


My niece Kailyn (above) and my nephew Landon (below) are so adorable! I love being an aunt!





Came back to the STG, had fun with "The StG SiX"... all of my wonderful friends! So FUN. Trent Cox, Karly Staples, Taylor Brown, Chelsea Wilson, and Glenn Rowley.


Tony the Tiger came to calm us down during finals week. Definately one of my highlights here at Point Park.


Downtown Light Up Night! It's where they light up the tree in the middle of the city that has an ice skating rink around it... which is a block away from my school... yeah don't worry about it ;)



We camped out in front of the registration office to get the teachers we wanted. So fun :)


Nov. 29 I turned 19! My friends threw me a surprise birthday bash. They also took me on a scavenger hunt, which actually ended at a Chinese Karaoke Bar. It was golden.



Thanksgiving in Ohio with my friend Kate. WooHoo!


Crew for "Streets of America" FINALLY ended..

2 comments:

Glenn Rowley said...

haha YAY you finally updated! And i look haggard in that picture but of course it was because i was trying to hold it together long enough to take the picture :) love ya

Cathy said...

Fun vacation Cami!! I love the pictures. So glad you were able to see your friends and family. You're schooling looks like a blast!!!We're thinkin' about ya. Love ya tons!
Aunt Cath