Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cinderella


Just like Pocahontas, RWS & Associates called me again and asked me to be a 'strolling character' for an event called "Kid-A-Palooza."

This time I was Cinderella! It was so fun!






Alice, Cindy, & Snow White
We all go to Point Park too, so it was fun to be with girls I knew.





Kid-A-Palooza! It was at this HUGE convention center.
That white tent thing was the "Princess Pavilion" and where all three of us hung out for the day. They decorated it like a castle on the outside, but you just can't see it because it was on the other side.



Bob the Builder! Can we built it? Yes. We. Can!



Cinderella? or freaky cone-headed woman?
You decide...



My wig was awesome! haha.

Me and my knight in shining armor!
Oh wait, but he's really gay.

--story of my life...



It was really fun to be an actual disney princess for a day. Especially Cinderella! I was really privileged that I could take over for her for a day :)
Although it was REALLY exhausting, I still had such a blast! I tried to make it as magical as possible for all the little girls waiting in line.

When I was studying up some things about Cinderella Friday night, I really sat down and looked at the lyrics to "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and realized how much I loved them.
Disney always has the best messages, even though they're cheesy (much like me), they are the best.

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes:

A dream is wish your heart makes
When you're past asleep
In dreams, you will lose your heartache
Whatever you wished for, you keep

Have faith in your dream and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling too
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true


Thanks Disney, for the wonderful message for the day :) I needed a good little reminder about my dreams just like that.

8 comments:

beck said...

Super cute Cam! your wig is a little coneheaded huh! But you and prince Charming make quite the couple! :) Love you!

Cathy said...

You make a great Cinderella!! A cute guy at a performing arts school - gay??? No way!! Serious - unheard of for sure;) Hee hee

You're a cutie and I love the words to the song too! I would have loved for you to be Cinderella when I was a little girl! I bet the kids absolutely adored you! Your eyes & smile are perfect.

amy said...

wow. congrats cam!

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

oh my cuteness! How are you, Cami? You look like you are having a BLAST! I miss you and love you!

Rachel U said...

so cute cami!! love it!

Clint and Angela said...

Cami, you amaze me, it is soo fun to seee what you are up to! I found your blog through Karlys... I hope everythig is just as wondersful as it seems. -Angie Hoopes

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

Cooka - I showed this post to Hana! She LOVED it! She was so surprised to see her fun aunt dressed as Cinderella. She loved the "handsome prince" you were with too. She just thought you were so beautiful! Mom told me a little bit about your experience there with all the cute little girls. That is so FUN! Sure love ya Coo!

sis. ame

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

P.S - Conrad loved Bob the Builder too!