Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring Break 08: Allentown, PA

Rather than showing my lovely lady lumps and earning beads (which I do all the time... you know me...), this spring break I went with my friend Sawyer Armstrong to her grandparents house in Allentown Pennsylvania! If you don't know where that is, it is on the out skirts of Philadelphia, which is on the OTHER side of Pennsylvania.
We took a 6 hour greyhound bus trip and then her grandparents drove us back because our Freshman Showcase is this weekend so they're coming to see it.
It was a nice, relaxing get-a-way:
A little shopping, nice home-cooked meals, some movies, and all around relaxing--perfect medicine for our busy musical theatre lives :)


I thought after high school I would never again ride a bus for long periods of time.... but I guess I was wrong.
WooHoo for Greyhounds baby!!


Of course I had to take a couple pictures with this...



I wanted to get a hair layered and my bangs trimmed, so her grandma suggested the place she went too. So we ended up going there, but as soon as we walked in, we realized there were just old people. haha we thought it was funny.


But it ended up turning out pretty good :)



One day, we met up with our friend Adam, who lives really close to Sawyer's grandparents. It was fun to see friends outside of our confined school setting.


No one has cars in downtown Pittsburgh, so it was so weird to see Adam driving!! ahh!!


We thought this was funny...



It was really so nice to get out of the city and just chillax :) Nice, quiet spring break.

2 comments:

Rachel U said...

that looks fun cam! love spring break!

beck said...

your such a nerd! love it!