Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Coat That Will Last Me Forever


On Saturday, Dan, Audrey and I went to this place with a strip of cool stores called the "South Side" and bought ourselves some coats!! Apparently it gets really cold here in the winter (we haven't experienced yet because it still feels lovely outside), so I knew I had to invest in a nice coat!


We thought that these were the ones, but after a long debate, we figured that Point Park wasn't quite ready for that...


THESE are the coats!! :) I splurged... a lot. Well, a lot for a college student, but then again, everything's a lot when your in college. But I know that it will last me for the rest of my life, AND above all, I am absolutely in love with it! I mean don't you just love the neck line??? It's TOTALLY my favorite part! haha can't ya tell I'm really excited? :)

3 comments:

beck said...

Super cute coat! I do love that neck line . . . very Jacqueline Kennedy! :)

amy said...

it's darling cam. becky hit it right on. very jackie o. fits you perfectly.

Cathy said...

I love you coat the best!! You're right, the neckline is awesome!! Wear it home for Christmas!!

How will we cross paths during that time??

Love,
Aunt Cath