Wednesday, October 3, 2007

MMM BOP!!

Alright it's been forever since I posted... I feel like I barely have anytime!! So here goes...

Back in middle school, every girl had their "band" that they absolutely loved. Mine was of course N'Sync because of my lovely older brother Brad who did all of their dances around St. George, and my roommate's (Katie Sexton) band was Hanson. Because she was such an active "Fan-son" member, and still is today, she found out that Hanson was coming to Pittsburgh! So because I'm such a good roommate and friend (haha) I told her that I would go with her to see Hanson. Little did I know that I would later fall in love with them and beg them all to divorce their wives and marry me! haha.
So last Thursday (Sept. 27), Katie and I went to Hanson concert and absolutely had the time of our lifes!


See, they don't look like girls anymore!


We were pretty stoked because our seats were originally in the very last row on the top balacony, but we totally snuck down and found some open seats just a couple rows away. What can I say?... I'm a Glauser :)

Mmm.. bop ba du wa dop ba doo wap, a doo ya bad doo wap... well... you know the rest.



The final bow..



Taylor Hanson (the middle brother) came outside to greet some poeple and we got so close.
It was also pouring rain!... What an adventure :)

4 comments:

amy said...

omg cam. i can't believe you went to hanson. and saw taylor way close. he was always the cutest one. is it warm there? a post on the weather please...it's freezing here!

Anonymous said...

Cami - looks like so so so much fun! I seriously loved Hansen - my brother finally took a knife to my CD -so sad. I love you and I really miss you. When do you come home for Christmas?

beck said...

Love that you went to Hanson! They are cute! So Jealous!

Cathy said...

That looks like a blast. I'm feelin' a little weird since I know I'm way older than them, I'm sure I was in college when they were little, and now that they are grown - I think they're hot!!

Yikes!

Love,
Aunt Cath