Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Strip District

This is a week late, but whatever haha...

Only a 10 minute bus ride away, or a 40 minute walk (in our case), is this little place called the "Strip District." It's kind of hard to describe, but it's this little street you can walk down with little shops, or tents, that have fun things you can buy like food, baked treats, purses, Steelers merchandise (a lot of Steelers crap... if you're not a Steelers fan, your pretty much doomed), fresh dairy products, fresh bread, fresh fruit, fresh flowers... and well, you get the point. There's just tons of things!
I really enjoyed it because for some reason it reminded me of my family and how much they would enjoy it too!! Love you all and miss you :)



I went with my friends for Georgia, that are actually all from the SAME high school! Crazy huh?
Ben, Audrey, and Sawyer


Crazy Steeler's stuff.. this was only one of the many booths of their merchandise.



Fun flowers!


Mmm.. Baklavah!


Us with all of our stuff!

1 comment:

beck said...

You totally have to take me there! You totally live in a big city! How crazy is that!