Thursday, October 4, 2007

Weather Update

I had a special request from a good friend (Amy McDonald), who was wondering about the weather here because apparently every where else there is cold fronts.
Pittsburgh is still very beautiful weather. Like right now the weather is about 75 degrees, and this whole week looks like its staying mostly in the 80's. I mean sometimes it gets chilly, but nothing too crazy yet. But I love the outdoors here and I feel like have to spend as much time outside as I can before it gets to cold!
It's also still green and beautiful too. I've heard also that Pittsburgh gets so beautiful in the fall because of all the leaves that change colors! So I'll keep you updated on that as well :)

2 comments:

Glenn Rowley said...

omg i hate you. i am freezing my ass off over here. haha i can't swear anymore cuz i go to BYU haha

amy said...

cami girl. i swear i could exist forever if it was only me and you on this planet. i love you forever.

lalalalove the quote on your side bar. cool feature. :)

glenn. don't swear.